12345sIx Posted December 31, 2006 Report Posted December 31, 2006 Hi to every one that dosnt know me, im the new nub on the block
.TuG.h0 Posted December 31, 2006 Report Posted December 31, 2006 EEEEY! 123456 you need to sign up to the TWL ladder m8. Let's pwn!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted October 13, 2007 Report Posted October 13, 2007 Hi mate welcome:wink: (Read the date)
.TuG.h0 Posted October 13, 2007 Report Posted October 13, 2007 read the content. He plays myth of soma now. One of the best pvp'ers now in the game.
bobo Posted October 14, 2007 Report Posted October 14, 2007 ...You what? He plays that game, coincidentally so do i, and its not a very popular game, and H0, I'd pwn him
.TuG.h0 Posted October 15, 2007 Report Posted October 15, 2007 rly? I'll ask him for he is teh legendary twitch (apparently) but meh I don't know the game.
bobo Posted October 15, 2007 Report Posted October 15, 2007 LMFAO TWITCH??? looooooooooooool, I'll go tell him he has an idol
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now