.TuG.h0 Posted May 14, 2007 Report Posted May 14, 2007 Hey guys, I was looking around talking to people about headsets. I was then wondering which headsets you guys use. I've just ordered a new one (icemat siberia) and it is sweet as hell. Should be arriving today after I get back from my biology exam. Hmm... have a look: http://www.icemat.com/products/icematsiberia/icemat_siberia_headset k well ttyl later.
.TuG.Tweak Posted May 14, 2007 Report Posted May 14, 2007 The Icemat is very good. Apparently the ones to avoid are those Medusa things, they get awful reviews from everywhere! I have a Creative set that's made for my X-FI soundcard and it works great.
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 14, 2007 Report Posted May 14, 2007 Hey guys, I was looking around talking to people about headsets. I was then wondering which headsets you guys use. I've just ordered a new one (icemat siberia) and it is sweet as hell. Should be arriving today after I get back from my biology exam. Hmm... have a look: http://www.icemat.com/products/icematsiberia/icemat_siberia_headset k well ttyl later. Thats my headset - but I have the black version. It rocks!!
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 14, 2007 Report Posted May 14, 2007 hahaha, i have such a ****in cheap one.... what is it called?? Ysomc SM-903 or smthg like that....
.TuG.JJUK Posted May 14, 2007 Report Posted May 14, 2007 I have speedlink 5.1 real good full surrond sound you even get an R and a L so you get them the right way around.
.TuG.h0 Posted May 14, 2007 Author Report Posted May 14, 2007 Thats my headset - but I have the black version. It rocks!! nono, the white ones are so much sexier ^^ I have speedlink 5.1 real good full surrond sound you even get an R and a L so you get them the right way around. haha omg, wow, talk about new technology. yeh I know a guy with creative headset, says they are good. Their sound cards are pretty good too.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now