.TuG.-Breaker Posted July 3, 2007 Report Posted July 3, 2007 Hey mates I have just bought myself (how I think) a serious stereo headphone, its not even a headset xD It is called "AKG" Model: K-66 I think it is a very good one... It's efficiency is 112 dB SPL/V, audio bandwidth is from 18-22.000 Hz, max. input power is 200 mW, the rated impedance is 32 ohms... What do you think about it? I think it has a perfect sound!! But it was for 44.99
.TuG.h0 Posted July 3, 2007 Report Posted July 3, 2007 I got icemat siberia, so does beaver, it is the most pwnage headset, not sure about urs, dont know much about sound specs tbh... but if it sounds good must be good
.TuG.Tweak Posted July 6, 2007 Report Posted July 6, 2007 I'd be more worried about a new graphics card and geting yourself hard wired into your broad band to be honest mate!! lol lol
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now