.TuG.Tweak Posted January 20, 2008 Report Posted January 20, 2008 Check out these IN GAME screens!! I can't wait!! http://blog.gameshadow.com/?p=144&newsletter=32
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted January 20, 2008 Report Posted January 20, 2008 :confused:I can't tell, are you trying to get an impression out of that? Or trying to say the graphics or good... Because neither have come to me.
.TuG.Tweak Posted January 21, 2008 Author Report Posted January 21, 2008 :confused:I can't tell, are you trying to get an impression out of that? Or trying to say the graphics or good... Because neither have come to me. It looks amazing you total nonce!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted January 21, 2008 Report Posted January 21, 2008 Looks pretty shite to me for a modern day game... Have you even looked at tekken 6?
.TuG.Tweak Posted January 22, 2008 Author Report Posted January 22, 2008 Yes dave, I have seen Tekken. SF4 actually tries to do something a bit different with the graphica as opposed to just HD 3D, Which makes it better, QED.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now