.TuG.JJUK Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 I doubt it but does anyone play this at all out of us lot, Colin ?? err Tinker ?? well some old skool guys have formed a new league for those of us wanting to play the original, if some do play still or want to let me know as im up for a few games or matches. http://www.ghostleague.net/forum/index.php
Colin Posted April 9, 2008 Report Posted April 9, 2008 Yer I still play mostly Alpha Squad server, they have some good mods on and the missions are fine. http://alpha.websmart.ro/forums/index.php/topic,277.0.html Content.
.TuG.JJUK Posted April 9, 2008 Author Report Posted April 9, 2008 Anyone else Colin ?? fancy joining the league http://www.ghostleague.net/
.TuG.Gop Posted April 10, 2008 Report Posted April 10, 2008 Ghost Recon or Ghost Recon:Advanced Warfighter?
G*Force Posted April 10, 2008 Report Posted April 10, 2008 I'll be up for a few games of OGR , I've just spoke 2 Flya he said he would play if needed:cool:
.TuG.JJUK Posted April 10, 2008 Author Report Posted April 10, 2008 I'll be up for a few games of OGR , I've just spoke 2 Flya he said he would play if needed:cool: noooooooooooo way, how are you two, jump on ts sometime and i can put us in as a team if we have at least 4
.TuG.JJUK Posted April 10, 2008 Author Report Posted April 10, 2008 Ghost Recon or Ghost Recon:Advanced Warfighter? No gop original GR, but i am playing Graw 2 nightly mate if you want to hop on the server.
.TuG.JJUK Posted April 16, 2008 Author Report Posted April 16, 2008 http://www.redstorm.com/index.php?page=news today is the day you all played your first game of Gr if you had it http://forums.ubi.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=400102&f=258103032&m=6601071256&r=6601071256#6601071256
.TuG.JJUK Posted April 16, 2008 Author Report Posted April 16, 2008 http://www.redstorm.com/gr1/index.html remember this lol
.TuG.JJUK Posted April 17, 2008 Author Report Posted April 17, 2008 I'll be up for a few games of OGR , I've just spoke 2 Flya he said he would play if needed:cool: you two coming on sometime soon then :_)
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted April 17, 2008 Report Posted April 17, 2008 I'll be up for a few games of OGR , I've just spoke 2 Flya he said he would play if needed:cool: Whut!? Where choo guys been?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now