SAF_Biffa Posted July 17, 2008 Report Posted July 17, 2008 Not that I condone any form of drug taking but I reckon this movie is one of the best game movies ever, (and I've seen a few) made me laugh, great song too, so if you don't know who Afroman is or garrys mod or just fancy looking at something to put a smile on your face! Hope you're all good! Biffa/Geoff
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 17, 2008 Report Posted July 17, 2008 Haha, that was awesome. Love the giant missile bong.
.TuG.h0 Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 yuppp seen it youtube "garry's mod idiots" prolly the best garry's mod vid. I've reinstalled garry's mod a few days ago actually made a remote control floating coffeetable that has 50 shotguns attached to it which i can make fire off remotely as well me n dave were on a server with hoverboards. pwnage.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 yuppp seen it youtube "garry's mod idiots" prolly the best garry's mod vid. I've reinstalled garry's mod a few days ago actually made a remote control floating coffeetable that has 50 shotguns attached to it which i can make fire off remotely as well me n dave were on a server with hoverboards. pwnage. Actually, I didn't know how to use the fooking thing, it took 5 mins to get on there and then we all got kicked and banned because someone rated the admin low?
.TuG.Atomicfire Posted July 24, 2008 Report Posted July 24, 2008 lol bad mistake dave to rate an admin low LOL
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 28, 2008 Report Posted July 28, 2008 Hey I didn't even know how to rate
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now