.TuG.JJUK Posted September 15, 2008 Report Posted September 15, 2008 (edited) Ok since we are going to participate in the comp here are the teams for the next few weeks play. Beaver Wizzy JJUK Apex Psy Benny Volcol if Sheriff can sort out another team we can practice a few rounds Sheriff Lok Tweaks Crazy Martin Bulldog gop ect ect Maybe make a few nights practice ?? Edited September 16, 2008 by .TuG.JJUK
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted September 15, 2008 Report Posted September 15, 2008 Shotgun me and alex Craps against the awesomes? Or is it oldies against youngies?
.TuG.Elemental Posted September 15, 2008 Report Posted September 15, 2008 Shotgun me and alex Craps against the awesomes? Or is it oldies against youngies? The way I've been playing recently, I reckon I could do a bit of damage?
.TuG.Sherriff Posted September 16, 2008 Report Posted September 16, 2008 Shotgun me and alex Craps against the awesomes? Or is it oldies against youngies? It's the people going to i35 who are participating in the tournament (Beaver, Wizzy, ApeX, JJ, Benny, Volcol etc..) vs the rest of us... so they can get some practice as a team on the incredibly irritating ProMod which is the one they use in the competition. I'll be mostly raging/swearing/getting vexed Sherriff
.TuG.Bulldog Posted September 16, 2008 Report Posted September 16, 2008 ill help out when needed, but can only handle a few rounds in a row due to rage/wow addiction
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now