Tassadus Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 Hey m8s, Took the liberty on changing some configs of the CoD Public server: Max Ping: from 250 to 200 Killcam: from ON to OFF New Map Rotation New Server Commentary Tass
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 Killcam was supposed to be off - I just forgot to update the main config, so when it restarts - the kill is off.
Tassadus Posted October 19, 2008 Author Report Posted October 19, 2008 K, should be done now then... Mmm, Beaver, where is everyone? I remember the days when we had between 10 and 15 people on ts all gaming... Maybe theyll all come outa their holes when cod5 and fc2 comes out;)
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 man, I enjoyed having killcam for a round.
.TuG.JJUK Posted October 19, 2008 Report Posted October 19, 2008 K, should be done now then...Mmm, Beaver, where is everyone? I remember the days when we had between 10 and 15 people on ts all gaming... Maybe theyll all come outa their holes when cod5 and fc2 comes out;) Hey Tass we played it for a while but its gone quiet recently when fcry2 is here we will be back on
.TuG.Atomicfire Posted January 2, 2009 Report Posted January 2, 2009 K, should be done now then...Mmm, Beaver, where is everyone? I remember the days when we had between 10 and 15 people on ts all gaming... Maybe theyll all come outa their holes when cod5 and fc2 comes out;) im in to WArhammer online atm but getting back into cod4
.TuG.Tweak Posted January 3, 2009 Report Posted January 3, 2009 Hi Tass, They all started playing the awful Farcry 2 MP for some really unknown reason. Some of us are playing COD:WAW thogh and the odd game of COD4. We're waiting for some game to unite us all once more, I think we'll have a long wait lol
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now