.TuG.Atomicfire Posted January 18, 2009 Report Posted January 18, 2009 (edited) i cant wait for the next Delta Force Game big fan of them since day 1 along side unreal, ghost recon ect check the infor out Description In the near future, set in the north-west region of Central America and spanning both Colombia and Venezuela, Edited January 18, 2009 by .TuG.Atomicfire
.TuG.Wizard Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 cool nice one atomic very old deltaforce was one of the first games i played many moons ago
.TuG.Tweak Posted January 19, 2009 Report Posted January 19, 2009 DeltaForce 3 was the first game I ever bought on the PC. Hell Yeah!! Gonna play the shit out of this one! Remember BalckHawk Down? This could be our new game guys! I think that is the Crysis engine if I'm not mistaken??
.TuG.Atomicfire Posted January 20, 2009 Author Report Posted January 20, 2009 LOL Delta force is a classic as its Amazon Link http://www.amazon.com/Delta-Force-10th-Anniversary-Collection-Pc/dp/B001L8HAF8/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1232445378&sr=8-1 also ive played thegames since DF1 right up to JO
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now