.TuG.Bulldog Posted May 2, 2003 Report Posted May 2, 2003 What do people think of the hx4 =sealz= mod im just down loading it to play on fort chaos any one played there much i know you have bigman! should we play it?
.TuG.Benny Posted May 2, 2003 Report Posted May 2, 2003 Good Mod but I find playing on Sealz gets very repetative, Seige and limited map choice!!
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 2, 2003 Report Posted May 2, 2003 Fort Chaos can be fun sometimes. I usually go play there and teach them how to snipe. lol When there are 30 odd players, it sucks. But when it's about 15-20, much more fun. I even get to play on the SEALZ side sometimes.
.TuG.Bulldog Posted May 2, 2003 Author Report Posted May 2, 2003 The =sealz= team seam to have loads of resources and they make there own mods they must have been around a while ye ? also must be a huge clan? thay dont seam to play that well lol do they have a sh@# hot ladder team?
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 2, 2003 Report Posted May 2, 2003 They are a big clan, but dont seem to be that good without using the HX4 weapons. I'm not sure what they're TWL team is like. Probably crap. lol I only know =SEALZ=Samurai is a good player and he used to be SRU clan leader.
SAF_Kaiser Posted May 3, 2003 Report Posted May 3, 2003 I don't think I've ever really seen a Sealz member play much without their mod on. I like the weapons they have in the mod, the sound files are good also. I think they did a pretty good job with it. What I would like to see is a nice weapons mod without exaggerated zoom that has just the red dot reticle.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now