murpo Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 You might not remember me but I remember you. We had some good gaming days on CoD4. I was playing BFBC2 the other day and saw a server with 'TuG' in it, therefore I instantly had to join. I asked the TuG members in there if it was the TuG from CoD4 but they gave me the impression it was not, so then I looked and saw the website and remembered registering here from the old days. It was good to play on your server the other day and I will be playing on it often.
.TuG.JJUK Posted March 13, 2010 Report Posted March 13, 2010 Hi Murpo and welcome to the forums again:), we did play Cod4 but mostly used to play GR, we do have a BFBC2 server up, its set on hardcore at the moment. Theres quite a few on most nights so hop on. JJ
.TuG.-Breaker Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 hey Murp, i do remember you! I think we used to play on our server quite a bit. Good to see you here!
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 14, 2010 Report Posted March 14, 2010 hi murpo. welcome back to the forums. yep I remember you from back in cod4 glad you found our server again. do you want our ts server details? it's changed since cod4 days and can't remember if you came on for a chat?
.TuG.Bulldog Posted March 15, 2010 Report Posted March 15, 2010 Hiya look forward to seeing you on the server!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now