Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

how cool is the frost bite mod!

 

its as good as the red storm ones i would say!

 

the only thing is even though i ran the dos sound(cant remember the name) .exe file and launched from the frostbite launcher my guns dont make a sound!!!

 

hurry up and get it on the server benny! ;)

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Everywhere ive been the 1.1 patch for frostbite doesnt work, but the complete conversion of frostbite 1.1 does so i'm downloading that instead, has the TUG server been updated to 1.1 yet??? :ph34r:

Posted

hehe I think you'll like RvS. I think I'm drawn to it because its an urban setting and with a game type like hostage rescue its right down my alley. Static entry with suppressed weapons and flashbangs... you got to love it :ph34r:

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...