.TuG.Beaver Posted July 10, 2004 Report Posted July 10, 2004 After hearing Kaiser whoop it up with joy last night while he was playing JO:TR and reading the good feedback about the game now its been patched up - I went and bought a copy today from PC Word (they have dropped all prices for games which is nice - ?35 is now ?25 etc.) I wont get a chance to play it until later, will let you know more when I do.
UnDyingUK Posted July 10, 2004 Report Posted July 10, 2004 I couldnr get the demo for this to run on my piddly little computer, so i havent bothered buying the full game, saying that the Far Cry demo wouldnt run on my PC, but the full game did, oh well. Any donations of free games greatly appreciated.
.TuG.Beaver Posted July 11, 2004 Author Report Posted July 11, 2004 lol. I heard & read that like Soldner - the JO demo was shit and everyone hated it. Now the retail is out and patched - everyone loves it.
SAF_Kaiser Posted July 11, 2004 Report Posted July 11, 2004 let me know how you like it Beav. I like it pretty well but then I'm a bit off compared to you Brits
UnDyingUK Posted July 28, 2004 Report Posted July 28, 2004 I bought the game yesterday as PC world are selling it for ?25, havent taken it online yet as I am still getting my ass kicked on the Training missions But wow it looks nice plays nice and my piddly little comp runs it without any probs, only complaint is that theres no "Chase" view when driving Vehs <_<
UnDyingUK Posted July 28, 2004 Report Posted July 28, 2004 and "NO" Beaver i didnt read your first paragraph properly to know the PC World price And "YES" i am an ass
.TuG.Beaver Posted July 28, 2004 Author Report Posted July 28, 2004 lmao UD - PC World is doing well right now on game prices. I do like JO - sitting on the skid of a littlebird flying into the LZ is way too much fun when u have a sniper rifle...
UnDyingUK Posted July 29, 2004 Report Posted July 29, 2004 Unfortunately the closest Wizzy will get to that is sitting on the skids in his pants
UnDyingUK Posted July 30, 2004 Report Posted July 30, 2004 Anyone know why i'm not getting past the "Enumerating Session ..." screen??? When i try to play on novaworld
.TuG.Beaver Posted July 30, 2004 Author Report Posted July 30, 2004 Firewall issue? I played last night and managed to log in ok - then played on an east coast server no problem. Although the only thing I made sure was that the JOINTOPS.EXE was allowed through ZoneAlarm. I take it you created an account through the game already and it now wont let you into novaworld?
UnDyingUK Posted July 30, 2004 Report Posted July 30, 2004 na ive had a NovaWorld Account since DFLW, so i logged in with that and it seems to have accepted it fine.
UnDyingUK Posted September 22, 2004 Report Posted September 22, 2004 heres my DFLW stats page shame they didnt do it for JO:TR https://www.novaworld.com/NWCommunities/cha...57&playerCard=1
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now