.TuG.Benny Posted September 2, 2004 Report Posted September 2, 2004 Sorry I've not been around guys. My stupid f****** laptop blew on Thursday and HP have only just managed to get off their arses and fix it. Still! Sounds like I haven't missed much as usual Anyone up for a decent game of GR, the TUG GR will be back online later too! (It crashed while I was away) Beav back at the weekend! I think I need to slap hin around and get the dedicated sorted out! Life is shit when my Athlon 1.2Ghz 512Mb is still performing better than a brand new top of the range dedicated server
.TuG.Bulldog Posted September 2, 2004 Report Posted September 2, 2004 i will be on tonight! from about 6.30pm..... then again later
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now