.TuG.Beaver Posted November 8, 2004 Report Posted November 8, 2004 Was just looking through the server stats page and noticed that we have had about 2300 people on the server since it started. Currently the stats program is set to include anyone who has at least 1 kill in the list. Should we increase this limit to min. 100 kills? (or another number 25-50-75)
Tantalus Posted November 8, 2004 Report Posted November 8, 2004 Yes. 100 is a good round number to achieve in order to get your name on the 'Stats' Board.
.TuG.Beaver Posted November 8, 2004 Author Report Posted November 8, 2004 okay - I'll change it to 100.
.TuG.Beaver Posted November 9, 2004 Author Report Posted November 9, 2004 ** UPDATE ** I have cleaned out the database & changed the settings for the stat tracking. The tracker will now only post up info of players with kill greater than or equal to 100. Link: http://codstats.clantug.com/
Tantalus Posted November 21, 2004 Report Posted November 21, 2004 With regards to stats - I seem to have 2 entries on the Kill statistics table. One in 8th place the other on the 42nd place. Should these not be combined? The 8th place entry does not return any data, only the 42nd place.. and I was 7th last week until that Zauberer sprang out of nowhere.. 1232 Kills and I haven't even bumped into him yet!! :sad: Twat
.TuG.Beaver Posted November 21, 2004 Author Report Posted November 21, 2004 There is a feature in the stat generator to combine/merge 2 player stats. I'll try it on yours. I think it picked up the 2 different spellings in your name as seperate players (uppercase/lowercase). Hopefully that wil solve teh problem.
.TuG.Beaver Posted November 23, 2004 Author Report Posted November 23, 2004 Good news - I have merged your 2 player profiles in the stats & re-generated them this morning. Your now above him.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now