Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

.TuG.h0

TuG Member
  • Posts

    803
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .TuG.h0

  1. hehe yeah you can, I just downloaded it off of limewire. I just searched for PDA worms then downloaded it. I can transfer it to you later through grouper if you have it. We could creat a group for the clan so we can all transfer files and things. ttyl.
  2. K, a lot of you have played this game back in the day, I recently got it for my PDA and I have gotten hooked on it. It's great. Whenever I am travelling then I play worms world party because its a simple fun game that can be played easily wherever you are. Anyone else like this game? This game might not have the graphics, physics or fast-paced action, but I reckon its still a classic.
  3. yesss. I was getting annoyed with only being able to play one map.
  4. hehe, i dunno, a lot of people want me to get a lot of games. Maybe after battlefield 2
  5. hehe, well I'll try to give you all a good impression but I'm not very good. Ah well, at least I'll try. Hopefully I can see all your skills soon too.
  6. ah i c. Well I dunno about Teamspeak because my mic is a little messed, but I think I'll go play on the .TuG. server now. Thanks for the help.
  7. btw, how do I change my forum name? I want to put .TuGr. before my name.
  8. thanks
  9. Thanks. I look forward to it. My ingame name is currently ..:Ford Prefect:.. So from now on it will be .TuGr.Ford Prefect. When will I become a full member? c ya. Thanks for the welcome.
  10. BunduBasher I might get Ghost Recon but not yet. I am quite occupied with CS Source. Well about my name... Yeah, I just chose a random name back in the old days (quake II and UT etc) and I just never changed it. You might find my brother playing some game online. He's called Arthur Dent Wel hopefully I will be able to join all of you as I have played on your server and have found the settings great. Well hope to be recruited soon. C ya.
  11. Game: Counter-Strike:Source Real Name: Jo-Yin Game Name: .TuG.Ford_Prefect? Age: 16 Country: NL Location: 't Gooi Contact Email: joyinho@gmail.com Contact ICQ: N/A Contact MSN: joyinho@gmail.com Connection Type: ADSL Voice Comms: Teamspeak - X Fire Additional Info: my xfire name is tugfordprefect
  12. Im new to these forums. Just joined today. I'm looking forward to becoming a member of this clan. I like playing CS : S with some of you.
×
×
  • Create New...