.TuG.h0
TuG Member-
Posts
803 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by .TuG.h0
-
Finally, time to leave that "r" behind
-
NEDERLANDS Er zijn een paar dingen die ik wil vragen. Ik ben heel blij dat ik in dit clan zit omdat Ik ben Engels maar ik heb in NL gewoond voor 12 Jaar en ik begrijp bijna alles op ons server of forums. Ik zat aan het werken vandaag en ik dacht dat teminste 1 van mijn collegas moesten css spelen. Dus ik wil even vragen, wat zijn jullie leeftijden, volle namen, regios waarin jullie woonen, jullie werk (als je dat heeft). Als je een van deze niet willen zeggen dan dat hoeft niet, ik ben alleen een beetje curieus. Ik zal beginnen. Ik ben 16 jaar oud, ik woon in 't Gooi, Eemnes. En.... EN (hier is het stukje die jullie allemaal gaan erover lachen maar ik zeg het gewoon omdat ik ga wel stoppen eigenlijk..) IK WERK IN ALBERT HEIJN (en nee ik ga geen korting aan jullie geven, of die kut zomer zegels of wat dan ook.) En jullie mensen dan?
-
ENGLISH Here are a few things I would like to mention. I am really happy being in this clan because I am english but have lived in Holland for 12 years so I understand EVERYTHING (except a few fragments of random dutch, online-created slang) on the server and I get a really nice ping on the server. I was at work today and I had a creeping suspicion that at least one of my colleagues plays css and must at least be on our server. So I was wondering, what are your ages, full names general areas you guys live in, your profession (if any). You don't have to say any of this, im just curious. I'll start. I'm 16 Live in t'Gooi, Eemnes (North of Holland for all of you that don't know it) and here's the funny bit that I will regret saying to all of you but will tell you anyway because I am going to quit soon...... I WORK IN ALBERT HEIJN in Laren (supermarket for all that don't know it) Now what about you guys?
-
Hmm I think I am doing all that. Except the TS because my mic decides when it does and doesn't want to work so there is little point sometimes. Well thanks.
-
Quit while you're ahead! Mind lag is the product dallied in at Camden! Artistic diveristy and culturally enriched, yes. Refined engineering and technical showmanship, no. Almost as bad as buying a PC at PC World.... Quoted post I don't think you can actually say whether pcs from camden are good or not, the only thing they have in common is that they are all stolen/illegal It all depends which truck the pc "fell" off of hehe.Artistic diversity and culturally enriched? Hehe I think what you mean is a variety of foreign foods for a few quid per bucket.. Hehe, back in 1995 I had a packard bell pc from pc world I guess you can imagine the value etc. Everyone was fearing the millenium bug and nothing happened really, except my pc set my monitor on fire and tried to kill me in my sleep. Fortunately it was such a crap pc that it couldn't even do that right Yeah I quit quick, dont want to lose to him. Even though I doubt that will ever happen.
-
hey, I was wondering who chooses who and when someone becomes a full member. Any help appreciated.
-
yeah but I don't think it's a normal one. He bought it at camden town and I doubt any of the original hardware is still in it its one of them laptops that always manage to do a lot more than their specs say they can.
-
yeah, that is a high pin for lan, but he was doing something else online. He had it on minimal settings and it was running fine, he has a decent fujitsu siemens laptop. Yet me and my Acer Aspire both better than his laptop and him they suit each other, lets put it that way. btw he is a cheap camper, but it didnt help him at all.
-
I'll try go on more.
-
He, I noticed something about the site. It has a different way of ranking from the .TuG. server and the ratio is different from the one on the server. Is this because its a group of servers? and how often is it updated?
-
Don't worry your not the only one
-
HAPPY B-DAY!!! soz I missed it.
-
Smae seen you today.. Was fun
-
I'm half english, half chinese, but I have lived in the Netherlands for 12 years.
-
Hehe, yup, enjoy it.
-
happy bday, if you end up in NL legal drinking hehe. have fun
-
i was playing cs:s and my brother was sitting there critisizing me. Then he said he was gonna kick my ass so I played a lan game with him with condition zero. Critisizing didn't do him any good. I'm not very good, but he is worse. I think it is stupid when ppl use lag as excuse when they are in a lan game . See for yourselves
-
hehe, the only one with more deaths than kill isn't a hacker his name is shack.. hehe
-
happy birthday, have fun..
-
I agree completely. I also think the hitbox idea is a good idea. Is there anyway of seeing like a list from top to bottom ranks?? Must go improve my ranking now
-
hey, I opened cs:s this morning and went to favourites, but my servers weren't there anymore. Does anyone know why this might be? or how I could get them back? I would also like to know the ip of the .TuG. server because I cant find it for some reason.
-
Hey, welcome. BTW, which games do you play?
-
Hey, I was wondering who's gonna be playing tonight.