Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

.TuG.h0

TuG Member
  • Posts

    803
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .TuG.h0

  1. .TuG.h0

    kkrieger

    Check out the files to download I uploaded a really small fps game. It s pretty extensive, especially for its size.
  2. lol have you been usng a one-eared headset for gaming by any chance ?
  3. We joining this? We'll I reckon attending 3 leagues might be a LITTLE too much we are staying on teamwarfare right?
  4. .TuG.h0

    gayness

    indeed.. Thats y I have a draw for receipts and warranties, etc. Don't put up with that shite. Go complain ur ass off and get a newer and better one..
  5. .TuG.h0

    gayness

    buy a different one (could also be second hand) or a cheaper option would be to steal one
  6. ah nteresting so thats what youve been doing when you havent been playing css
  7. what a retard. He just ruined it.... I didnt even have to see it (messed up windows media player) just hearing it ruined it.
  8. any chance of you telling us what this might have been?
  9. lol I know, you went crazy with it when that idiot on our public started saying all that crap while I pwned him.
  10. lol. Dave has a point though. Where did you get them from?
  11. lol dave. Real nice sam. which map was it. Use any special tactics?
  12. all except one sam ?!?! cool I remember I tried the a long with you once but I only got half way through a long.
  13. lol has anyone noticed that there has been 59 views of the topic? how many TuG members we got?
  14. mine's tugfordprefect
  15. Well I appreciate the shirt. See I have this 2mX1m english flag hanging on my bedroom wall atm well I'm a man U fan. I hate arsenal. Full of Frenchies..
  16. lol:biggrin:
  17. lol you know that kid is actually pissed off about an Unreal loading bar most of the time, i saw it with a German friend a couple weeks back.
  18. lolololol
  19. My internet is broken so right now I am sneakily using my neighbours internet but I need to be downstairs on my mothers pc to be in range (wireless) it seems that my mum broke the wireless router so I've been playing css offline on awp_india_v2 with bots. Well I have a pretty good awp tutorial video if you guys let me upload it somewhere then you guys can watch it. Unfortunately it might be a few days before I can though. I am getting pretty good with scopeless awp at close/mid range but it is hard so I still need to practise more.
  20. I've seen you around, will be cool getting to know you.
  21. Happy b-day hope you have a good one.
  22. now only one problem There are members areas on our ts? Wha are the pws?
  23. Hey it works pretty well. Now when I plug in the headset before starting TS it works fine . I feel so stupid. Well thank for the help.
  24. k, It's starting to really piss me off. I try to go on TS but I can never talk on it. I used to be able to just go on TS and it'd work fine but now I have a lot of problems with it cause even when I use a usb headset, it stil doesn't work. Can anyoe give me ny suggestions? (and before you start, es I did make sure that the mic was not muted and I could record with windows voice recorder.) I have tried messing around with the devices and settings in TS but still nothing it's quite annoying cause I can never speak to anyone when we are in a game.
  25. If I could afford to go paintballing again then I would only use accuracy, dives, teamplay and other basic tactics. The only time I went paitballing I did not get hit directly once so I haven't experienced any hits, but I managed to catch the flag 5 times then stopped because the rounds were getting shorter. Well GR crew, CSS ppl have hidden skills Im pretty sure you would be confused if one dived from nowhere 10m away over a wooden wall, shot your friend in the neck and chest and you in the chest before taking cover, leaving you two gobsmacked just staring into the general direction Of course if we have accurate enough ppl then it would indeed be a good match between GR and CSS. What kind of rules were you ppl playing? Did you have to go out when you got hit, CTF, bases, etc? Paintball rules.
×
×
  • Create New...