Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

i found this qoute from a UBI boss regarding the press relase.

 

 

"Yesterday?s press release focused on new titles for 05-06, rather than on different platform versions of already-released titles ? so no GR2 PC mention. Unfortunately, I don?t have any further details about the game at this time ? I?m still waiting for confirmation of specific features and when the game might ship."

 

i still have faith it will be out befor the end of the year :ph34r:

Posted

what other games are on the calibur of GR?

 

I tried battlefied, and it's ok, i didnt get wood playing it, Americas Army is good, but it doesnt quite have the feel of GR, so what are we going to do?

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...