The Unknown Ghosts

It's f**** official - GR2 Cancelled

.TuG.Beaver

Posted on the ghostrecon.com website today.

Monday 11.04.05 Cancellation of Ghost Recon 2 PC

"This decision was not an easy one.

We did not want to disappoint the loyal Ghost Recon fans, but we did not want to risk releasing a final product that did not meet their high expectations. With the launch of Ghost Recon 3 planned for Winter 2005, significant human resources were needed to ensure the quality of the future instalment of the series, thus potentially jeopardizing the quality of either Ghost Recon 2 PC or Ghost Recon 3. Taking into account their close release dates, and the fact that we felt the third opus would be a much more satisfying and evolved gaming experience, we were forced to conclude that it was in the interest of gamers for us to cancel the PC version of Ghost Recon 2. But Ghost Recon 3 on PC will hit shelves the fourth quarter of 2005, so the wait won?t be long, and will definitely be worth it."

Bunch of bastards.

Originally posted by .TuG.Wolverine@Apr 11 2005, 10:44 PM

Damn...that is like walking into your favorite whore house with pocket full of money and no whores to bang!!!! Damn it son!!! I love foreplay..so can we ask them for at least a reach around next time they f**k us???

Wolvie - you put it so eloquently! lol :D

But I have to agree with you...

Jarbo..

To clarify things for your slow ass east Texas brain. RNR was refering to a Playstation review of GR. Check the link "he" posted. He also never mentioned that GR2 for the PC was going to be cancelled.

So, RNR was NOT right, because he was talking about a console review. His intentions were good, just wrong.

Your still barking up the same tree bro! Give it a break..

Im attaching this "Jarbo smiliy face" to give justification to my comment :D

That is all..

Originally posted by .TuG.Toe Jam@Apr 13 2005, 05:05 AM

Jarbo..

To clarify things for your slow ass east Texas brain. RNR was refering to a Playstation review of GR. Check the link "he" posted. He also never mentioned that GR2 for the PC was going to be cancelled.

So, RNR was NOT right, because he was talking about a console review. His intentions were good, just wrong.

Your still barking up the same tree bro! Give it a break..

Im attaching this "Jarbo smiliy face" to give justification to my comment :D

That is all..

I had a feeling a post like this was coming, he (jarbo) just wouldnt let it go :P