Serenity Posted March 18, 2006 Report Posted March 18, 2006 MY friend gave me a link via xfire about a fatass who's trying to imitate FPS Doug, if you dont know FPS Doug, go here: www.purepwnage.com. He's the Counterstrike pro and his friend Jeremy the C&C Generals Pro. So that will give some arguments, but alright. Just watch this video and you'll know what I mean: http://media.putfile.com/FPS-Jimmy_0001.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted June 6, 2006 Report Posted June 6, 2006 Bech, of course I know FPS Doug BOOM HEADSHOT!!!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted June 6, 2006 Report Posted June 6, 2006 Wait... the FPS jimmy things loading but I think I've seen it, doesn't he say, who needs a car when you can walk?
.TuG.h0 Posted June 8, 2006 Report Posted June 8, 2006 what a retard. He just ruined it.... I didnt even have to see it (messed up windows media player) just hearing it ruined it.
Sm0k3y Posted June 12, 2006 Report Posted June 12, 2006 OMG.......... he was buck toothed and his balls havent dropped yet loooool
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted October 12, 2006 Report Posted October 12, 2006 What a cheapass, he didn't even use his real keyboard to smash:smile:
Snake_eyes Posted October 15, 2006 Report Posted October 15, 2006 i could not understand what he was saying but like Sm0k3y said....He is Buck teeth
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now