Dirty_P0rnstar Posted April 30, 2006 Report Posted April 30, 2006 Yoo just check this video . This guy is damn good!! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-594398317032033307&q=css+dirtysecret&pl=true HF, Sam.
Xtreme Posted April 30, 2006 Report Posted April 30, 2006 WOW he is good, just like me.............. well not like me then
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted June 6, 2006 Report Posted June 6, 2006 Ha! he died a few times, I bet I'd pwn him... lol:biggrin: the guy hacks, he zoomed in with a sodding pistol
the_commander91 Posted August 4, 2007 Report Posted August 4, 2007 Guess hes alright... surely i could beat him at any time ^^ (in about a hundred years if i just play css all the time 24/7) is that really not a hack or something... well congrats to him... he's dedicated his life to css...
.TuG.h0 Posted August 5, 2007 Report Posted August 5, 2007 um, he is in cpl.. he doesnt have to hack. This guy is the shit. Dunno tho havent heard about him pwning anything for ages though..
the_commander91 Posted September 16, 2007 Report Posted September 16, 2007 Ha! he died a few times, I bet I'd pwn him... lol:biggrin: the guy hacks, he zoomed in with a sodding pistol Ye... how do u zoom with pistol.... is that even possible???
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now