12345sIx Posted January 4, 2007 Report Posted January 4, 2007 could i have a sig please? ^^ im from uk / england. Hope you still have the template
.TuG.h0 Posted January 4, 2007 Report Posted January 4, 2007 could i have a sig please? ^^ im from uk / england. Hope you still have the template If you make his could you make mine? mine still says ford prefect
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted January 5, 2007 Report Posted January 5, 2007 But deep down you are ford prefect...
.TuG.h0 Posted January 5, 2007 Report Posted January 5, 2007 hahaha, but of course. I will never change my xfire (tugfordprefect) or ftp site (www.trs-gaming.com/downloads/fordprefect) though most people know me as h0 now. Only the old school tugs remember that
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted January 5, 2007 Report Posted January 5, 2007 and old school tugs we shall remain. I still remember sam as sam brouwers
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted February 16, 2007 Report Posted February 16, 2007 Would it be possible to change my sig into a CS:S/GR:AW kinda thing? I don't have photoshop, and wouldn't be able to do much with it anyway considering I suck. That's about all I have.
.TuG.h0 Posted February 17, 2007 Report Posted February 17, 2007 Would it be possible to change my sig into a CS:S/GR:AW kinda thing? I don't have photoshop, and wouldn't be able to do much with it anyway considering I suck. That's about all I have. HAHAHA plz dont say you did that in photoshop. plz. You did that in paint right?
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted February 17, 2007 Report Posted February 17, 2007 I said I don't have photoshop:smile: I'd ask my brother but he's... kind of in Soviet Russia!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now