.TuG.Beaver Posted September 13, 2006 Report Posted September 13, 2006 Here's the new sigs for everyone. Notes: 1. If you cant see your name listed, then please let me know & I'll create you a sig. 2. If you want something added to the sig, then please let me know. Team Managers: GR:AW Team: CS:S Alpha Team: CS:S Bravo Team: CS:S Charlie Team:
Leethp Posted September 13, 2006 Report Posted September 13, 2006 Should I take it personnally that i am not listed:mad: But ex clan members are in the list:wink:
.TuG.Beaver Posted September 13, 2006 Author Report Posted September 13, 2006 Should I take it personnally that i am not listed:mad: But ex clan members are in the list:wink: You are listed noob - I'm updating them all now.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted September 13, 2006 Report Posted September 13, 2006 That's new, but I'm not listed
.TuG.Beaver Posted September 13, 2006 Author Report Posted September 13, 2006 That's new, but I'm not listed I'm updating them all at the moment, as I said above.... You will appear shortly!!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted September 13, 2006 Report Posted September 13, 2006 Danke schon beavo! Look! I am there!, now what:confused:
.TuG.Beaver Posted September 13, 2006 Author Report Posted September 13, 2006 Danke schon beavo! Look! I am there!, now what:confused: Now edit you signature in your profile & replace your sig image with the new one I did. If you want to know the URL to the image, just right click it & "copy location", then paste it into the tags.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted September 13, 2006 Report Posted September 13, 2006 Remote file too large...?
.TuG.Beaver Posted September 13, 2006 Author Report Posted September 13, 2006 Remote file too large...? I fixed it for you......
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted September 13, 2006 Report Posted September 13, 2006 Danke schon, I know, I know, I'm a pain in the ass:biggrin:
G*Force Posted September 14, 2006 Report Posted September 14, 2006 How do i get my sig to work Beaver plz:confused: i've saved it to my desk top and tried uploaded it but it won't let me do this,cheers:blush:
Turbo Posted September 20, 2006 Report Posted September 20, 2006 errr im not listed??-- can u include a little man utd badge if poss???
.TuG.Beaver Posted September 20, 2006 Author Report Posted September 20, 2006 errr im not listed??-- can u include a little man utd badge if poss??? Sure - will try & do it this week.
G*Force Posted September 25, 2006 Report Posted September 25, 2006 errr im not listed??-- can u include a little man utd badge if poss??? Sorry no man ure badges allowed !!!!! :biggrin: :biggrin:
Turbo Posted September 25, 2006 Report Posted September 25, 2006 ok-- can i have a "ban all scousers from the trafford centre" on me sig???!! salford mafia on tour 2006:biggrin:
G*Force Posted September 25, 2006 Report Posted September 25, 2006 Sounds like a good idea i hate that place it is overated bigtime!! and it is for girls and prawn sandwich eaters:biggrin:
Turbo Posted October 11, 2006 Report Posted October 11, 2006 sry 2 be a pain-- any news on the sig???
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 11, 2006 Author Report Posted October 11, 2006 sry 2 be a pain-- any news on the sig??? oops - forgot to do it while I was away this weekend. Its done now.
Snake_eyes Posted October 12, 2006 Report Posted October 12, 2006 ... Hey Beaver When are you going to make mines? Tor Question lol
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 12, 2006 Author Report Posted October 12, 2006 ... Hey Beaver When are you going to make mines? Tor Question lol I'll make some for the new recruits this weekend, when I have some time. Been busy this past week.
Snake_eyes Posted October 12, 2006 Report Posted October 12, 2006 alrighty beaver.. wait wait wait hold up m8!! Your Still in Scot land?!!?!?!?
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted October 12, 2006 Report Posted October 12, 2006 no, he was ish in scotland this week, like, he got back on tuesday, late I think? and just only started being busy on wednesday:smile:
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now