.TuG.Beaver Posted December 21, 2006 Report Posted December 21, 2006 Thought I'd festive up the forums a little bit & have added some falling snowflakes for the next week or so. Merry Christmas to you & yours!!
BunduBasher Posted December 21, 2006 Report Posted December 21, 2006 Looks Good! Merry Christmas to all the Tug's and TuG'ettes!
cpt.Waller Posted December 21, 2006 Report Posted December 21, 2006 Hey, liking the snowflakes. May unfortunatly be the closest thing we get to snow this christmas. Anyways, festive greets from me too!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted December 21, 2006 Report Posted December 21, 2006 Hey, liking the snowflakes. May unfortunatly be the closest thing we get to snow this christmas. Anyways, festive greets from me too! Hey, I live by the sea, down the road and I'm there, no snow! Well I got a bit last year, but! It snowed but didn't stick. And yeah. Attack of teh Snowflakes!
.TuG.h0 Posted December 21, 2006 Report Posted December 21, 2006 snowflakes ftw. tug'ettes? we don't have any girls do we? Well yeah merry x-mas and a happy new year!!!
.TuG.JJUK Posted December 21, 2006 Report Posted December 21, 2006 oh i thought it was dandruff, happy xmas and a happy new year all.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted December 21, 2006 Report Posted December 21, 2006 oh i thought it was dandruff, happy xmas and a happy new year all. It's not dandruff? lawl:biggrin:
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now