.TuG.JJUK Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 Me Brok and Skeeta finished story mode last night man what a dissapointment i have now uninstalled it and thrown it with all the other has been games, untill the next one comes along.
.TuG.Beaver Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 Wankers - I wanted to finish it off too!!
.TuG.brok21k Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 I'll reinstall it for you beaver, I don't think tweak has finnished it either and I think skeeta may still want to play it with his newly found c4 (dont stand 2 near him). No need to panic
.TuG.Beaver Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 I'll reinstall it for you beaver, I don't think tweak has finnished it either and I think skeeta may still want to play it with his newly found c4 (dont stand 2 near him). No need to panic Woot!! Once the dedicated server package & new patch comes out next week, I'll be throwing up a co-op tango hunt server too.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted December 29, 2006 Report Posted December 29, 2006 Woot!! I believe you meant to say: Wootabix
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now