.TuG.Beaver Posted April 30, 2007 Report Posted April 30, 2007 Please welcome 4 new CS:S recruits to the team. .TuGr.eGo .TuGr.Shirty` .TuGr.JuveniLe` .TuGr.Knart Welcome guys.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted April 30, 2007 Report Posted April 30, 2007 Welcome to the team! Watch out for me! I might eat you:smile: Post your steam names so I can add you.
.TuG.h0 Posted May 1, 2007 Report Posted May 1, 2007 Beaver, there is a belgian guy who sent an email to recruit@tugteam.com but hasn't got anything back yet. Should I post his details or what?
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 1, 2007 Author Report Posted May 1, 2007 Beaver, there is a belgian guy who sent an email to recruit@tugteam.com but hasn't got anything back yet. Should I post his details or what? The one you pm'ed me details of?
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 1, 2007 Author Report Posted May 1, 2007 ** Update ** 4th recruit - .TuGr.Knart - added to the CS:S team.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 1, 2007 Report Posted May 1, 2007 Please welcome 3 new CS:S recruits to the team. Welcome guys. Ahem
Shirty` Posted May 2, 2007 Report Posted May 2, 2007 Welcome to the team! Watch out for me!I might eat you:smile: Post your steam names so I can add you. l_shirty
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 2, 2007 Report Posted May 2, 2007 Hi guys maybe see you in game sometime. CS:S!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now