.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 5, 2007 Report Posted May 5, 2007 O M F G !!!! I met my ****in and totally hated nightmare at work..... It was about 16.00h, then they suddenly entered the subway restaurant i work in: the ****in gayest band on earth: Tokio Hotel.... Maybe you heard of em, they have a concert in Hannover at the TUI Arena tonight! If there werent their damn securtity guys, I'm sure I would have killed all of them I'm one of the hardest Tokio Hotel-Haters in the way.Anyway, they checked in at Mercure Hotel this day, in my lunch brake I went over there, its just about 50m away from Subway, but didnt see them(I was really glad, but dunno why I went there) and then they came in there. Gosh, next time I'll kill them at all for any time in the world!!!!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 5, 2007 Report Posted May 5, 2007 kinda "cool"emo shit!! EMO!? THEY MUST DIE!!!
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 5, 2007 Author Report Posted May 5, 2007 oh ****in hell yeah, they must thats why i hate them, and not only that, there"frontman" looks like a girl
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now