.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 Is here also anybody around hearing music like metal, deathmetal, hardcore or stuff?? If so, which bands?? Me for example is hearing things like Extol, Unearth, Underoath, As I Lay Dying, Still remains, Taking Back Sunday and more....
.TuG.Tweak Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 Yeah, my favourite at the moment are Killswitch Engage and Mastodon. I also like Mudvayn's latest album. My favorite band of all time are Soundgarden.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 7, 2007 Report Posted May 7, 2007 I love music more than all of you combined, but I've never heard of these bands.
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 7, 2007 Author Report Posted May 7, 2007 alright tweak, then check out this: www.allthatremainsonline.com this is one of my favourite bands ever!!! Just listen in and you will know their great music....
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 7, 2007 Author Report Posted May 7, 2007 ah yeah, before i forget it, also check out As I Lay Dying: http://www.purevolume.com/asilaydying
Snitchio Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 I listen to a lot of music, I mainly listen to rock and metal but i do listen to these; Trance Drum and Bass Dance Techno A tiny bit of Pop Hardcore
.TuG.h0 Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 http://www.keygenmusic.net/ need I say more? Look up the keygen music from Razor/command and conquer tiberium wars. See if you can figure out where the second solo bit comes from. Its a well known tune which everyone knows, but the question is, can you name it? This tune will stick in your head, ruin your life (like bannana phone) and take over the world.
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 8, 2007 Author Report Posted May 8, 2007 lolz, that ****in sucks!!!! But you're right, snitchio, these kinda music suck at all, except hardcore(i dont mean the techno-hardcore) but the other one just rockzzzzz
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 Ok, here's some genres I've got. Rock Metal Anime Classic Rock Techno Happy Hardcore Electro Folk Game Indie Instrumental Instrumental Rock Pop Trance
.TuG.Tweak Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 Here's a category that you fit into Dave Dave = Ghey music lover.
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 8, 2007 Author Report Posted May 8, 2007 yeeeeah, thats right, but you have have a good taste of musik, tweaks^^
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 I say I fall under the category: Someone who appreciates all music unlike some biased little poof who thinks his one type music is the best:smile:
.TuG.Tweak Posted May 8, 2007 Report Posted May 8, 2007 lol! I listen to everything mate, I have to being a guitar teacher in my spare time! lol. None of what I listen to is ghey though! ha ha
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now