.TuG.brok21k Posted May 19, 2007 Report Posted May 19, 2007 My work terminals no longer let me logon to the www.tugteam.com. They seem to have blocked it. But after googleing "anonymous browsing" I found 2-3 free sites which use proxies to get around this. My fav is www.boxofprox.com. It sometimes comes up "page not found" but I just keep trying/freshing untill does (no more than 2-3 times) . You can't stop me.
.TuG.h0 Posted May 20, 2007 Report Posted May 20, 2007 My work terminals no longer let me logon to the www.tugteam.com. They seem to have blocked it. But after googleing "anonymous browsing" I found 2-3 free sites which use proxies to get around this. My fav is www.boxofprox.com. It sometimes comes up "page not found" but I just keep trying/freshing untill does (no more than 2-3 times) . You can't stop me. true dedication :') yeh I have to do the same at school.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 20, 2007 Report Posted May 20, 2007 I've been on here a few times at school, but it's not been blocked, but any other random forums which no one would even look at have been blocked.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now