Colin Posted December 7, 2007 Report Posted December 7, 2007 I am going to be well busy the next 2 weeks, so Ill get this in quicke. I wish all of you a very happy Christmas and New Year. It was a pleasure to meet some of you this year, even JJ Have a great time. My very best to you. Colin and Familly
.TuG.JJUK Posted December 7, 2007 Report Posted December 7, 2007 I am going to be well busy the next 2 weeks, so Ill get this in quicke. I wish all of you a very happy Christmas and New Year. It was a pleasure to meet some of you this year, even JJ Have a great time. My very best to you. Colin and Familly Got to don the santa outfit early this year mate, at least you dont have to die your hair.
krise madsen Posted December 8, 2007 Report Posted December 8, 2007 And a merry Christmas to you too Colin Respectfully krise madsen
.TuG.Tweak Posted December 8, 2007 Report Posted December 8, 2007 Merry Christmas to you too mate. And to all the the .TuG. members, even the Grinch, JJ!! lol. I too will be AFK for a while, as I get married on the 15th and will then be spending Christmas in a beach villa in the Maldives!! I will be back for New Year's eve though. All the best fellas!
.TuG.-Breaker Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 ya, merry xmas to ya and to everybody else big balls for the win mates
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 Big balls ftw...? Score, 5 posts 'til 1000 (Please don't ben me )
Colin Posted December 9, 2007 Author Report Posted December 9, 2007 Merry Christmas to you too mate. And to all the the .TuG. members, even the Grinch, JJ!! lol. I too will be AFK for a while, as I get married on the 15th and will then be spending Christmas in a beach villa in the Maldives!! I will be back for New Year's eve though. All the best fellas! Congrats mate enjoy.
.TuG.JJUK Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 Big balls ftw...? Score, 5 posts 'til 1000 (Please don't ben me ) Dave you dont post you annoy
.TuG.-Breaker Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 for everybody else except dave...he'd get nuts if he'd have big balls...
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted December 9, 2007 Report Posted December 9, 2007 No seriously, what? Big balls? Is this some inside joke.
.TuG.h0 Posted December 10, 2007 Report Posted December 10, 2007 Big balls ftw...? Score, 5 posts 'til 1000 (Please don't ben me ) Go on beaver give us our christmas prezzie early :Dreset his post count somehow I guess I'll also be a bit afk only playing in the evenings a bit and this saturday me n mad1rk are entered into a 2on2 competition in the hague so that should be fun. Then I have exams!!! Well happy holidays everyone and congrats tweak.
.TuG.Tweak Posted December 10, 2007 Report Posted December 10, 2007 Go on beaver give us our christmas prezzie early :Dreset his post count somehow I guess I'll also be a bit afk only playing in the evenings a bit and this saturday me n mad1rk are entered into a 2on2 competition in the hague so that should be fun. Then I have exams!!! Well happy holidays everyone and congrats tweak. You and madirk getting 2 on 2 in the Hague?? Didn't know you were that way inclined fellas?
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now