Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

Now this looks a good 'un.

 

It due to be released on 31st. But I CANT get it! I'm not 18 (FFS), the fact that it is possible to pinpoint bullet paths to amputate certain bodyparts really appeals to us evil youths!

Posted

It does look like it will be a good single-player game indeed.

 

I never played any of the previous Fallout games - but the recent spread in PC Zone about F3 peeked my interest. Havent played a really really great SP game for a very long time now.

Posted
Now this looks a good 'un.

 

It due to be released on 31st. But I CANT get it! I'm not 18 (FFS), the fact that it is possible to pinpoint bullet paths to amputate certain bodyparts really appeals to us evil youths!

 

Dude... just order it online. I ordered an 18 when I was 13 :confused:

Posted

lol, I cant be arsed going through that pharse, i wont be able to get student discount online. yes student discount owns, if i wanted i could get %10 of a speed boat.

 

I only preorder online - infact i rarely do that, though i may buy it on steam

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...