Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

TuG Team Far Cry2 Server Online

More good news boys & girls, after several hours uploading files to our dedicated box and then sorting out the problems of running the Dedicated Launcher - our Far Cry2 server is now online! :D

 

Server Name: TuG Team - TDM Fun House

Server IP: 193.93.46.63 (For Direct Connect)

Mode: TDM - Unranked

PunkBuster: Active

 

We'll be tweaking the server settings over the coming weeks, enjoy!

Posted

Wel the mahine I am using is 64 bit and punkbuster keeps kicking me now. I heard it was a problem from some other dude and I said naaa I am using 64 bit system and it is fine - Which it was for 3 hours then once it kicked me once it never let me join another server lol so I guess he was correct...

 

I will get on the server as soon as I sort this out...

 

cheers

Posted
Wel the mahine I am using is 64 bit and punkbuster keeps kicking me now. I heard it was a problem from some other dude and I said naaa I am using 64 bit system and it is fine - Which it was for 3 hours then once it kicked me once it never let me join another server lol so I guess he was correct...

 

I will get on the server as soon as I sort this out...

 

cheers

 

we have turned PB off on the server for now mate as we are all having probs

Posted
how do you direct connect :confused:

 

lol owwwwwww I c it now nvm

 

 

but it just says match search failed when i put in ip___:confused:

 

I hate these new fangled technologies

 

It does that if the server is full... :eek:

 

Server has been pretty much full all the time since it went up on saturday morning. :D

Posted
lol now I can see it but when I join it says

 

You have been disconnected form host

 

Maybe I am trying to join in the last spot and somebody beats me to it --ow well

You should goto - www.evenbalance.com - download the PBSetup utility and add FC2 - then do an update - I'm guessing you got kicked for a PB violation as your client didnt match the server - the game doesnt tell you this though! :eek:

 

You could try bringing up the console - using the ` key - and it may have more info to see why you got kicked.

Posted
omg you guys playing FC2 now:D So nice game!

gonna buy it for ps3 tho. my pc cant run the game me thinks xD

 

and hi btw :) long time no see

 

 

what spec pc you got as im running a old sempron 3100 and 1 gig memory and a 512 card but seems like it dont need a really good spec pc to run it

Posted
what spec pc you got as im running a old sempron 3100 and 1 gig memory and a 512 card but seems like it dont need a really good spec pc to run it

 

would you mind to afford a little better spelling?^^

 

well commander if your running vista you'll need 2 gig of ram minimum

 

additional requirements:

 

Pentium 4 : 3,2 ghz

Pentium D : 2,66 ghz

AMD Athlon 3500+

 

At least an 256 mb graphics card (nvidia 6800 or ati x1650)

 

hope that you fulfill these specs

Posted
@ breaker spelling !!!!!!

and @ dave how you gay boyfriends doing that photo still cool and hairstyles well cool and dont forget use protection ;)

 

 

hehe, what do you expect? im a bloody german, but you as an english guy?---:P

Posted (edited)

well commander if your running vista you'll need 2 gig of ram minimum

 

additional requirements:

 

Pentium 4 : 3,2 ghz

Pentium D : 2,66 ghz

AMD Athlon 3500+

 

At least an 256 mb graphics card (nvidia 6800 or ati x1650)

 

hope that you fulfill these specs

 

 

well i think i beat that by a long shot...

got AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4200+ 2.20 GHz, 2,00 GB RAM

and think my graphix card is nvidia 8600 silent or sumthin like that

 

dunno i think thats good? is it? i really have no idea when it comes to those things?

 

but i just figured it cant run far cry, as when i play cs:s it sumtimes just shut down during a game... have had it checked by incompetend computer people who didnt know shit bout computers though. xD

 

and btw im running windows XP.. :o

Edited by the_commander91
im a nub
Posted

first of all you should update your graphics drivers

goto --> www.nvidia.com

 

choose your model from the list and you'll automatically will get the newest driver listed

but please dont download and install the newest graphics driver thats especially done for FC2, it is a) a beta driver and B) in my case made me having a black screen

 

maybe you install Service Pack 3 for windows xp if you havent so far

 

David

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...