.TuG.h0 Posted February 6, 2009 Report Posted February 6, 2009 Anyone played it? I played the beta a bit. Wasn't bad but expected more from it. Don't think I'd be able to play it for a long time. Would rather play COH.
.TuG.Tweak Posted February 6, 2009 Report Posted February 6, 2009 Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War 2 I beleive is the full title, I've just googled Dow ii and was a bit puzzled for a while there! lol Not played it yet but I loved the first one, I might give it a go.
.TuG.Atomicfire Posted February 8, 2009 Report Posted February 8, 2009 DOW2 rules ive been playing the multiplayer beta and its not liek the first DOW its all about tactics and teamplay
.TuG.h0 Posted February 16, 2009 Author Report Posted February 16, 2009 Ssigh. It stopped working for me I hate my ISP. I have to use their crappy router which doesnt let me play dow ii or coh (company of heroes ). There is gonna be a big patch which will probably fix my problems. For now I guess I'll just enjoy burnout paradise with its pretty good multiplayer. Worst game protection ever imo
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now