.TuG.-Breaker Posted February 13, 2009 Report Posted February 13, 2009 I wish you much health and a good day mate!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted February 16, 2009 Report Posted February 16, 2009 Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::eek::smile::angry::biggrin:
.TuG.-Breaker Posted February 16, 2009 Author Report Posted February 16, 2009 o m g that*s more worse than i thought
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted February 16, 2009 Report Posted February 16, 2009 What? It's more than 3 years worth of love:smile:
.TuG.h0 Posted February 16, 2009 Report Posted February 16, 2009 omg lol came back from turkey got all these emails and shit thanks all. Dave can't help himself he loves me lol.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted February 16, 2009 Report Posted February 16, 2009 Course I do, I've known you since the ford reject days
.TuG.Wizard Posted February 17, 2009 Report Posted February 17, 2009 happy belated b day m8 and awww he loves dave he found a friend
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now