The Unknown Ghosts

MW2 Multiplayer shite.... Must Read

PC exclusive

- Frostbite 2 game engine running DX11

- DICE is the producer

- EA is the publisher

- Will feature some sort of destructible environment or the ability to destroy objects (canisters, windows, etc.)

- Won't be as system resource heavy as previous Battlefield's (by ratio)

- First Person Shooter

- Released no later than March 2011

- BF:BC2 =/= BF3

Have cancelled my pre-order, not planning to get it unless there is a major u-turn on the decisions about the PC version and it's multiplayer setup.

Sherriff

im jsut so glad ive order this first for my 360

PC exclusive

- Frostbite 2 game engine running DX11

- DICE is the producer

- EA is the publisher

- Will feature some sort of destructible environment or the ability to destroy objects (canisters, windows, etc.)

- Won't be as system resource heavy as previous Battlefield's (by ratio)

- First Person Shooter

- Released no later than March 2011

- BF:BC2 =/= BF3

btw m8 u forgot about BattleField 1943 its only a £10 from EA store and its jsut like the console version of it

also ive meet Robert "fourzerotwo" Bowling on the xbox 360 last week he since a ok guy but if he telling us no dicated servers i think he is fucked up

Edited by .TuG.Atomicfire

just signed it, now it's 78500, almost 80000....

what the heck does IW think they're doing??

The pettion is at 650,000!!!!!!!!!!!! They have to sort it out now or go fecking bust! What an absolute shambles. It's ruined OFP2:DR, but I hear they are working on a patch to be released soon.

I hope IW go bust and lose there jobs to be honest, PC gamers have kept them in their big fecking houses in kent for too long. Viva la revolutione! I hope nobody buys it, the PC magazines will absolutely murder them for this I guarantee. I wonder how much Valve has paid them for this? That's who's behind it. I am truly gutted to be honest.

The pettion is at 650,000!!!!!!!!!!!! They have to sort it out now or go fecking bust! What an absolute shambles. It's ruined OFP2:DR, but I hear they are working on a patch to be released soon.

I hope IW go bust and lose there jobs to be honest, PC gamers have kept them in their big fecking houses in kent for too long. Viva la revolutione! I hope nobody buys it, the PC magazines will absolutely murder them for this I guarantee. I wonder how much Valve has paid them for this? That's who's behind it. I am truly gutted to be honest.

you mean 164685 :blink: