.TuG.Beaver Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 I got an email from rackage last night to say that the new maps should be available from 8am this morning! will add to the map list and test it out shortly
.TuG.Wizard Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 wow thats good news and what new maps are they
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 30, 2010 Author Report Posted March 30, 2010 unfortunately - maps not working at the moment for some reason. Some people on the EA UK forums have got them to work, others havent. Will let you know more when I know more. The 2 maps are existing maps, but in Conquest & Rush Modes. evels/mp_006cq Conquest Arica Harbor levels/mp_009gr Rush Laguna Presa
Katikus Posted March 30, 2010 Report Posted March 30, 2010 unfortunately - maps not working at the moment for some reason. Some people on the EA UK forums have got them to work, others havent. Will let you know more when I know more. The 2 maps are existing maps, but in Conquest & Rush Modes. evels/mp_006cq Conquest Arica Harbor levels/mp_009gr Rush Laguna Presa nice, i love it when new maps come out
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 31, 2010 Author Report Posted March 31, 2010 ** UPDATE ** The new maps are now working. Have stuck the Arica Harbor CONQUEST in the map rotation now as the 1st map. I love it - its a tiny CQB map all taking place in the village area down the hill from the top base - 3 flags are all about 15m apart - so lots of infantry fighting!! yay.
Forrester Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 see I knew I didn´t know some maps on oiur server yesterday.... Good to see you fixed the forums, and hello all
.TuG.Bulldog Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 Naice one beave ill be on at 6pm to check them out... hi forrester
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 31, 2010 Author Report Posted March 31, 2010 I wish i could play why can't you play? what broke now??
.TuG.JJUK Posted March 31, 2010 Report Posted March 31, 2010 why can't you play? what broke now?? it has started ctd everytime i play now, ive changed nothing.
Forrester Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 it has started ctd everytime i play now, ive changed nothing. I had the same issue with one of the maps. Letting Steam (I got the game off steam) check the integrety of the game files cured it for me...
.TuG.Bulldog Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 fix it JJ we miss you well... miss killing you
.TuG.JJUK Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 Joined yesterday all was fine? i just dont get it.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now