.TuG.Beaver Posted May 23, 2004 Report Posted May 23, 2004 http://soldner.jowood.com/forum/showthread...20&pagenumber=1 WTF? Looks genuine from the scrrenshots of the Box & CD posted. I;m off to Game/PC World to see if they know anything. UK release date is supposed to be 28th May 2004 - so it;s possible that this independant shop has put it on the shelves early.
.TuG.Benny Posted May 23, 2004 Report Posted May 23, 2004 And I would piss myself if you managed to buy it and still doesn't work on your PC. Serves you right for managing to be a Beta tester
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 23, 2004 Author Report Posted May 23, 2004 lol - furb. I just checked in local PC Wolrd & Game. They both have it for release on 28th May - next friday - neither had it lying around in stock waiting to put it on the shelves. They expect stock to arrive next week a couple of days before release.
.TuG.Bulldog Posted May 27, 2004 Report Posted May 27, 2004 play.com have in stock!! ?17.99 delivered and are sending me a copy today! will have it in 3-4 working days! i phoned them up to make shure and they said YES full uk spec ready to ship
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 27, 2004 Author Report Posted May 27, 2004 I saw it on the shelves in Game today, argh - they arent seeling it until 2morrow though.
UnDyingUK Posted May 27, 2004 Report Posted May 27, 2004 I know my wife is picking up a copy for me tommorow
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now