Dirty_P0rnstar Posted March 17, 2006 Report Posted March 17, 2006 Hello Your recruitment will be replyed as soon as possible If you join our Teamspeak when u play CS:S, you can do a game with our members. [i will send u the Teamspeak IP and Password over Email] Greetings, Sam.
BUTTERFLY Posted March 29, 2006 Report Posted March 29, 2006 We got a new recruit: Nip/Tuck s2000. I'm glad he's a new recruit and I would love to see him as a full member. Most of you properly didn't saw him on our servers, so I decided to post a new thread about the fact he is the newest recruit.
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted March 29, 2006 Report Posted March 29, 2006 Nice work Nip, Your a nice guy man and played some good pcw's with u Sam.
Nip / Tuck s2000 Posted March 29, 2006 Report Posted March 29, 2006 hey yooo... Yeah Fatox l hope ll be a full member:) nice 2 play with u... Sammie:) yeah we owned some high skilled guys that was fun:).....
BUTTERFLY Posted March 30, 2006 Report Posted March 30, 2006 Good u figured out the forum Sam. He got excited about the new tread about him.
JStyle Posted April 2, 2006 Report Posted April 2, 2006 Hi TuG Remember me ? its J_$tyle im back in the clan
BUTTERFLY Posted April 5, 2006 Report Posted April 5, 2006 I can't remember you, but I've played with you earlier. Because you're back, like you're saying: welcome back!
Tassadus Posted April 5, 2006 Report Posted April 5, 2006 Sup m8! BE LOURDER ON TEAMSPEAK! SPEAK MORE! LAUGH MORE! ^^ other then that...nice shooting m8:biggrin:
Xtreme Posted April 5, 2006 Report Posted April 5, 2006 i dont know u but welcome back m8, i hope to see you on server sometime have fun owning:biggrin:
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted April 10, 2006 Report Posted April 10, 2006 LMAO Fatox!!! How did u find that man?? Nice man m8, semuiel:wink:.
Dresnia Posted April 10, 2006 Report Posted April 10, 2006 Been playing cs:s for fun next to WoW for a few months now, and well. I sort off miss the good old times of MoH:aa clanwars. The only decent player I seen around was Ripyouall , so... Here I am . Required Details: Game: Counter-Strike:Source Real Name: Maho Maarten ( lol ;O ) Game Name: .TuG.Dresnia ( I aint in TuG yet...) Age: 18 Country: Belgium Location: Tienen Contact Email: conserd@hotmail.com Contact ICQ: nope Contact MSN: conserd@hotmail.com Connection Type: ADSL/CABLE/T1/56K/etc Voice Comms: Ventrillomix / TS2
RIPYouAll Posted April 10, 2006 Report Posted April 10, 2006 Been playing cs:s for fun next to WoW for a few months now' date=' and well. I sort off miss the good old times of MoH:aa clanwars. The only decent player I seen around was Ripyouall , so... Here I am . Required Details: Game: Counter-Strike:Source Real Name: Maho Maarten ( lol ;O ) Game Name: .TuG.Dresnia ( I aint in TuG yet...) Age: 18 Country: Belgium Location: Tienen Contact Email: conserd@hotmail.com Contact ICQ: nope Contact MSN: conserd@hotmail.com Connection Type: ADSL/CABLE/T1/56K/etc Voice Comms: Ventrillomix / TS2 yeah RiPyOuAll here! Yeah Dresnia is a good player so accept him fast! cya guys
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted April 16, 2006 Report Posted April 16, 2006 Heey Wan.King Cool u wanna join our side! You allso can fill this so the ppl know a bit more about you: Required Details: Games: Americas Army - Battlefield 2 - Counter-Strike:Source - Ghost Recon - Other Real Name: Game Name: .TuG.xxxxxxxx? Age: Country: Location: Contact Email: Contact ICQ: Contact MSN: Connection Type: ADSL/CABLE/T1/56K/etc Voice Comms: Teamspeak (*preferred)/Ventrilo/etc Additional Info: Describe shortly why do you want to join us and any other information which could be of interest! See yah on Team-Speak m8. Sam.
BUTTERFLY Posted April 16, 2006 Report Posted April 16, 2006 And ofcourse why you're calling yourself Wan.King.
.TuG.Beaver Posted April 16, 2006 Report Posted April 16, 2006 I wanna join .TuG. is that possible ? I have your application - just havent processed it yet as I am at i27 LAN in UK. Will be back at home on monday evening and will sort things out.
.TuG.Bulldog Posted April 17, 2006 Report Posted April 17, 2006 OK your in as a recruit, Talk to sam about becoming a full member Chane your ingame name to .TuGr.Wan.King.. or how every you want to display it, the r is to show your a recruit and new member. well done not sure about your name though
Xtreme Posted April 17, 2006 Report Posted April 17, 2006 Well done o great one lol youll have loadsa fun wth us guys I hope 2 c u on the server sometime. Over and Out:wink:
Recommended Posts