.TuG.Beaver Posted June 4, 2004 Report Posted June 4, 2004 Having found some nice photoshop tutorials and me starting to like using PS, I decided to re-design our sigs. I will be adding little icons to the top left of each sig to represent the games each person plays - just like the team roster page, here: http://www.clantug.com/modules.php?name=vWar&mod=member Hope you like em. I'll be posting up in alphabetical order when I finish each one.
.TuG.Bulldog Posted June 4, 2004 Report Posted June 4, 2004 very nice can PS make them a banner link to our main site if you save them as a giff... or what ever? then when i post on other forums people will have a link to us
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 4, 2004 Author Report Posted June 4, 2004 Originally posted by TUG_BULLDOG@Jun 4 2004, 01:06 PM very nice can PS make them a banner link to our main site if you save them as a giff... or what ever? then when i post on other forums people will have a link to us As far as I know - I cant embed a link in a gfx file, but u can add a link to the gfx if u use it on some-elses site and then link back here.
Kegger Posted June 4, 2004 Report Posted June 4, 2004 Beautiful man, beautiful. *wipes tear from eyes* Now I'm jealous and working on my sig! Keg
Tantalus Posted June 4, 2004 Report Posted June 4, 2004 Profile updated (Athena Sword addon & Soldner being purchased as we speak!). All the others currently installed.
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 4, 2004 Author Report Posted June 4, 2004 Yay - all sigs are now fininshed. I'll update as required.
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 8, 2004 Author Report Posted June 8, 2004 Slight update - I removed all the game Icons today - just waiting until we see who drops into which Division(s) and then will add back as required.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now