Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

.TuG.h0

TuG Member
  • Posts

    803
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .TuG.h0

  1. T'was not me. I have not banned anyone for bout a month now. I mostly kick when ppl dont obey or are being racist nuisance even after warnings. Well McGriffin at least its sorted out now
  2. .TuG.h0

    Hey TuG

    lol I'd usually also be on the public except sam usually manages to drag me to a different server or into a match you could just add me on Steam friends cause it works finally. My steam friends name is "joyinho" k I'll c u around.
  3. n1 m8, Keep up the pwnin
  4. Dave has done some pwnage on css. Just prolly by luck but still... Show some respect
  5. LOL omg what pwnage. btw when are our clanbase matches gonna start?
  6. hmmm. I wonder why they are letting people play it for free again. Must be because its so good that everyone has it (sarcasm cough cough.) But thats from what I've heard. I might be able to check it out though I doubt it with this pc...
  7. CS 1.6 or CS:CZ or America's army or maybe a strategy game or even download a bunch of movies?
  8. You must realise Dave. This post is ongong and will never end unless (Beaver says so..) And about the elbows.. We are going to be the innovators start taking pics of elbows ppl we have a lot of work to do.
  9. OMG :eek: here we go again. See what you've done beaver now that you've started this thread everyone will get completely obsessed with it and start addng body parts. It's rumored that the elbows should be coming sometme next week
  10. .TuG.h0

    kkrieger

    well Here it is kkrieger-beta.zip
  11. .TuG.h0

    kkrieger

    noone interested?
  12. (.) (.) What would you define the above as mort?
  13. yeah, sorry a common typo.
  14. hahaha, if he uses enough skill it could be the crocodiles that r in trouble
  15. kinda late but happy belated b-day
  16. lol this thread must be the most pointless that have ever posted in
  17. I recon it'd be cool to get TuG userbars userbars are so cool.
  18. lol yeah I know. It was so retarded, lame, and tasteless (to say the least.)
  19. LAAAAAL! its not my b-day. Hasn't been since feb.. but thanks
  20. lal bet I got you all excited about the links always works..
  21. isn't it great how you can just get ppl to read topics talking about nothing. Well this should get a couple thousand views http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4497218832197665876&q=boobs http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5455125614901628345&q=boobs lol super boobs.. what a name. I feel 9 again..
  22. .TuG.h0

    Userbars

    Hey ppl. If you are interested in getting a user bar like mine then go here: http://www.userbars.com and to animate it (like mine): ubanimator.com/ It is pretty cool..
  23. lolololololololololololololol its not as good as this....
  24. um it is a closed forum... Maybe if you quote? or screenshot?
×
×
  • Create New...