.AK Posted February 6, 2005 Report Posted February 6, 2005 pick it up next week can't wait.... 225bhp and more to come when I get my hands on it... http://www.tugteam.com/forum/index.php?act...&cmd=si&img=557
.AK Posted February 7, 2005 Author Report Posted February 7, 2005 cheers guys... lol.. its a Seat Leon Cupra R (Spanish) probably don't get Seat in the states..
.TuG.Benny Posted February 7, 2005 Report Posted February 7, 2005 I'll stick to two wheels thanks. Much more fun, as long as I don't get banned again this year
SirJarbo Posted February 7, 2005 Report Posted February 7, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.AK@Feb 7 2005, 03:24 AMcheers guys... lol.. its a Seat Leon Cupra R (Spanish) probably don't get Seat in the states.. Quoted post no, can't say that i've seen one. but its cool looking. i got that fiat, and went to the parts store this weekend......the girl working there says what kind of car do you have? so i say "fiat 850 spider". she says "ok but is it a ford, chevy,......." i just gave up after a few min. of that back and forth and went to the next store .
.TuG.Bulldog Posted February 7, 2005 Report Posted February 7, 2005 sweet there nice cars i had a go in one the other day!
Wolverine Posted February 7, 2005 Report Posted February 7, 2005 Sweet Ride!! I can park my truck on it sometime..lol!!
.AK Posted February 7, 2005 Author Report Posted February 7, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.SirJarbo+Feb 7 2005, 12:03 PM-->
Dr.Gonzo Posted February 7, 2005 Report Posted February 7, 2005 Sateon Leoni who? umm yeah whatever... never heard of it... but it looks badass. Sweet ride dude.
Toe Jam Posted February 7, 2005 Report Posted February 7, 2005 Sweet Ride!! I can park my truck on it sometime..lol!! Wolverine.. GIT-R_DUN.. You Redneck..
Tantalus Posted February 7, 2005 Report Posted February 7, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.AK+-->.. yeah seen ya fiat (french)... FIAT French? I think you've been on one of those 'herbal' cigarettes again.... FIAT comes from "Societ? Anonima Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino" To quote their official site ( just so you know I'm not lying)
Dr.Gonzo Posted February 7, 2005 Report Posted February 7, 2005 Kinda sounds Italian to me... but thats just me
.AK Posted February 7, 2005 Author Report Posted February 7, 2005 :notworking: OMG sorry meant Italian.... was thinking Citron for some reason
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now