.TuG.Bulldog Posted May 25, 2005 Report Posted May 25, 2005 there is a new bloke in town!!! this is a friend of mine from hove i know him well so he is a full member his name is richard and..... well ill let him introduce himself ........ my tip of the day is try to keep .TuG.Flya happy ( he is the one that may verbaly abuse you a bit )
Richardsim7 Posted May 25, 2005 Report Posted May 25, 2005 Why Hello there I'm Richard, I'm 15, very cool to be allowed to join this clan I play guitar, mostly Metallica and Joe Satriani etc I'm currently using a Dell 8400: Pentium 4 3.0ghz 512mb PC4200 ram 160gb hdd ATI Radeon X300 SE (soon to be upgrading to an Nvidia 6600GT:biggrin:) I mostly play CS: Source C ya around! -Rich-
.TuG.Bulldog Posted May 25, 2005 Author Report Posted May 25, 2005 ... i know what your all thinking .. " hes only 15!! " but he is mature and he knows ill be round to his house to kick his ass if he dosn't behave what im thinking ... we have more trouble from the old gits in the clan than our younger members
BunduBasher Posted May 25, 2005 Report Posted May 25, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.Richardsim7@May 25 2005, 06:18 PM...I play guitar.... Joe Satriani etc... Like you already! Welcome to the clan!
Kiimii Posted May 26, 2005 Report Posted May 26, 2005 I like the Hairdew is it natural like the background in your ..Pic ..? welcome again.!
Flya Posted May 26, 2005 Report Posted May 26, 2005 I'd like him morererer if he played G.R. welcome to the clan dood
Richardsim7 Posted May 26, 2005 Report Posted May 26, 2005 Thanks guys, and yeah, I play Guns and Roses -Rich-
Napalm Posted May 26, 2005 Report Posted May 26, 2005 f**k guns n roses just keep the guns perferably the sa 80 and get kickin ass on gr welcome to the team dude
.TuG.Bulldog Posted May 26, 2005 Author Report Posted May 26, 2005 lol GR is Ghost Recon Rich ... the game that we used to play most
Tantalus Posted May 26, 2005 Report Posted May 26, 2005 GR = Guns and Roses ..... what'll be next... (America's Army) A.A, yes I'm a member, (Automobile Association that is not Alcoholics Anonymous)
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now