Wolwo Posted December 14, 2005 Report Posted December 14, 2005 I know that I haven?t been activ in cs:s... and I don?t know how I going to explain this. I have shared an steam account whit an older guy that didn?t play so mutch cs:s. But the same day I asked to join, he started to play cs:s, and changed password and don?t give me it. So I have to buy a new one (soon). P.S: It was his account so I can?t blame him.
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted December 16, 2005 Report Posted December 16, 2005 Okidoki, Well get back when you have your own CS:S game, else it does't work. Sam.
Deleon Posted December 17, 2005 Report Posted December 17, 2005 You can get CS:S for 25 eur now, without HL2. It's a new package, even includes DOD:S i think
.TuG.h0 Posted December 18, 2005 Report Posted December 18, 2005 or you could just buy it by itself at the steam store online for $20. Deleon is right. There's a package called the source multiplayer pack or something with DOD:S, CS:S and HL2:deathmatch
Serenity Posted January 4, 2006 Report Posted January 4, 2006 I got that pack for 20 euros (its HL2: DM, DoD:Source, CS:Source and HL" Lost Coast or something).
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now