Tassadus Posted February 21, 2006 Report Posted February 21, 2006 As for the moment, we are not recruiting additional Counterstrike Source players. If you note your email address below, we will contact as soon as possible when space is once again available. Please post accordingly: CSS Name: Real Name (First, last): Age: Location: Email Address:
Leethp Posted February 21, 2006 Report Posted February 21, 2006 As for the moment, we are not recruiting additional Counterstrike Source players. If you note your email address below, we will contact as soon as possible when space is once again available. Seems v unfriendly way to recruit. "If i was considering joinig the above would put me off...." I thought TUG was about good games, this is hte seciond post i have seen to this effect, how can you have to many team players? I have been trying to get into the game and have played on the servers a few times does this mean I too can not play CSS!
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted February 21, 2006 Report Posted February 21, 2006 Heeye Leethp, Don't understand what u mean but your allready a .TuG. member so why you think that you can't join . Allmost everyday ppl ask if they can join the .TuG. css section; if we let everyone join we got about 100 css .TuG. members i think and i don't think thats not the way to do. As you can see the Recruitment form for css is allso removed on the Homepage, just because we need to find a way to organize the CSS section. Sam.
Tassadus Posted February 21, 2006 Author Report Posted February 21, 2006 Mmm, i shouldve closed this post, too late...leethep was faster...^^
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted August 2, 2006 Report Posted August 2, 2006 But we still have to test them out, see if they're any good or not
Serenity Posted August 3, 2006 Report Posted August 3, 2006 Too many players lol! The schedule on the site is full but no-one is ever online or plays with the teamdirt tag only soooo...
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted August 3, 2006 Report Posted August 3, 2006 I never see anyone on the public server anymore, which is depressing...
.TuG.h0 Posted August 9, 2006 Report Posted August 9, 2006 I'll have you all know that the public is becoming more popular though not many tugs are putting much effort into it and we few who are cant keep it that way the whole time. It wont be popular unless tug ppl play in it... today the server has been pretty active and I've stayed on for as long as i could and kept the ppl coming though a little help from you guys would be welcome
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted August 9, 2006 Report Posted August 9, 2006 I help!, I'm like, the only one other than you that does help, and I have plenty of time, but I'm on holiday atm, well, friday doesn't count, as I'm going to my cousin's funeral but saturday I'm going to austria I'll see you in a while
.TuG.h0 Posted August 10, 2006 Report Posted August 10, 2006 lol im not pointing any fingers. I know u help dave.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now