rnrmusic55 Posted March 15, 2006 Report Posted March 15, 2006 I ran across this in one of the servers I was playing on Today http://www.getpaid2playbf2.com/ What do you know about this and does it interfere with the regular BF2 tracker sight. I was just wondering because Lord Knows we play alot of BF2......????
.TuG.Bulldog Posted March 15, 2006 Report Posted March 15, 2006 well that sounds a bit too good to be true?
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted March 15, 2006 Report Posted March 15, 2006 I think its true because of all the sponsors and look at the forums HOW MANY PPL THERE ONLINE:eek:. Why not cs:s i think i could win a 1000$ because i play something like 40 hours css:blink: . I just love to frag:wink: Sam.
.TuG.h0 Posted July 23, 2006 Report Posted July 23, 2006 lol im pretty sure I play enough css to get plenty of money I used to have some of my hours on xfire but then it got depressing lol.. Yeah I reckon dave could get sponsored to be a mascot who comes on before a match goes live and do his dance Well I g2g ill tty all later. C ya.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now