Cheater Posted July 17, 2006 Report Posted July 17, 2006 Hey, I just thought I'd say "hi" as I currently have an application to join TuG. You guys seem to be a nice community. Your public server has been empty most of the time I have been on and so I haven't had many chances to get to know you. My Xfire ID is derekspliff if any of you would like to add me. Thanks
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted July 17, 2006 Report Posted July 17, 2006 Yoow, i'll add you to my Xfire, and i will give u the IP and PW from the Teamspeak server so u can join us with some fun and matches Take it easy, Sam.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 17, 2006 Report Posted July 17, 2006 I'd normally always be on the public server, but my css is like broken and I've just gotten into the OC:biggrin: which I've been watching for a bit over a week... and I'm already half way through the 3rd series, most people would be on the 2nd episode of the first if it was on TV:biggrin:
.TuG.h0 Posted July 18, 2006 Report Posted July 18, 2006 lol I'd usually also be on the public except sam usually manages to drag me to a different server or into a match you could just add me on Steam friends cause it works finally. My steam friends name is "joyinho" k I'll c u around.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now