Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

um soz beav but there's a problem. These are the maps that have been put up :

 

fy_poolday_reunion

aim_ak_colt

aim_usp

no fy_repub or fy_buzzkill

 

They are ok maps:

 

I think i gave you the wrong buzzkill. The one I meant was fy_buzzkill_b48 and fy_poolparty is missing but doesnt matter.. gj beav

Posted
um soz beav but there's a problem. These are the maps that have been put up :

 

fy_poolday_reunion

aim_ak_colt

aim_usp

no fy_repub or fy_buzzkill

 

They are ok maps:

 

I think i gave you the wrong buzzkill. The one I meant was fy_buzzkill_b48 and fy_poolparty is missing but doesnt matter.. gj beav

Not sure why buzzkill or repub arent appearing in the map list - they are definatelty installed on the server.

 

Plus, the dl of fy_poolparty didnt work - so I got the nearest map by the same person & installed that. poolday is just an updated version practically.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Is it possible to upload my own map or have an admin do it for me? I just created one and want to play it online. Ask TugHo what he thinks about it; i know him. Or someone can test it out first.:rolleyes:

Posted

I think it would be a good idea to upload jaspers map. I have not had the opportunity to play against anyone on it though it does look interesting. I also do not know how many spawnpoints there are or where they are. I think that it would make a good deathmatch or team deathmatch map for sure. There must be buy areas since I doubt we will start fiddling around with deathmatch mods atm..

 

Beaver can you please upload the following maps? aim_deagle, fy_poolparty_v3 and surf_japan_v4.

 

They can be found here:

 

http://trs-gaming.com/downloads/fordprefect/css/maps/

Posted
I think it would be a good idea to upload jaspers map. I have not had the opportunity to play against anyone on it though it does look interesting. I also do not know how many spawnpoints there are or where they are. I think that it would make a good deathmatch or team deathmatch map for sure. There must be buy areas since I doubt we will start fiddling around with deathmatch mods atm..

 

Beaver can you please upload the following maps? aim_deagle, fy_poolparty_v3 and surf_japan_v4.

 

They can be found here:

 

http://trs-gaming.com/downloads/fordprefect/css/maps/

I'll try & get them on the server later this evening when its quiet. :)

  • 1 year later...
Posted
We took it down due to the lack of people actually playing on it.

 

Dood! 1000 posts! :D

 

wrong dave we actually took it down because we wanted a better match server and there are a lot of better 100tick publics out there was just no need for it.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...