Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

All right mate,

I look forward to being owned by you, as I am the team bait. Think of me as the guy in Star Trek who nobody knows and gets killed after 30 seconds.

See you on the server very soon.

 

All the best

 

Pablo.

Posted

Thanks for the welcome,

 

I have the same background as Morri with the gaming except that im better looking and my diet does not consist of only eating potatoes. Was in RDH for some time as a war organiser and admin of the Vietcong Kennel moved to COD 2 which I didnt like and then took a liking to GRAW unfortunately no one elsde in RDH followed suit. Im currently living in germany as im in the Army and like Morri i work away sometimes so find it hard to be on line all the time. I enjoy Graw and look forward to playing with u guys.

 

Thanks

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...