.TuG.Beaver Posted December 15, 2006 Report Posted December 15, 2006 Was wondering if it might be nice to try & throw up a Far Cry server to see if we can do some co-op in it over the Xmas period. I always loved FC & didnt realise they actually patched it up to 1.4 recently. So who's interested in some old school fun?
Leethp Posted December 15, 2006 Report Posted December 15, 2006 I have it, I have been playing the sp in the little bit of spare time i have a the moment
.TuG.Beaver Posted December 15, 2006 Author Report Posted December 15, 2006 I just started playing the SP again to get a feel for it. Took some screenshots too. I totally forgot how good this game looks. Screenshots: http://www.tugteam.com/gallery/browseimages.php?c=3&userid=172
.TuG.h0 Posted December 15, 2006 Report Posted December 15, 2006 I dont have it though I might buy it
SirJarbo Posted December 15, 2006 Report Posted December 15, 2006 I've got it someplace, I'll see if I can find it. I got with my video card I think. I have a pile of shit to look through. I found it!!!! I was looking for soldner (WIP) and found my far cry. when are we playing?
.TuG.-Breaker Posted January 28, 2007 Report Posted January 28, 2007 I have FarCry, but there's a problem thats kiddin' me all the time I can't play the game online, and I dont know why, I'm registered at ubi.com and gamespy, it doesnt want to work But this game is one of the best games ever.....
.TuG.Tweak Posted January 29, 2007 Report Posted January 29, 2007 I have this and it looks amazing on today's machines. We ahould all jump online and have a blast sometime. I think HL2 would also be a good one to play on line, it can be one of the funniest online games thanks to the gravity gun, there's nothing like owning with a radiator or a brick!!
.TuG.JJUK Posted January 29, 2007 Report Posted January 29, 2007 i got it tonight, ok i suppose but when youve been playin graw doesnt compare, cant get on mp though.
Leethp Posted January 30, 2007 Report Posted January 30, 2007 i got it tonight, ok i suppose but when youve been playin graw doesnt compare, cant get on mp though. You applied all the patches?
.TuG.JJUK Posted January 30, 2007 Report Posted January 30, 2007 You applied all the patches? yes seen after lol trying tonight.
.TuG.-Breaker Posted January 30, 2007 Report Posted January 30, 2007 Think patch v. 1.4 is newest one, right?
.TuG.-Breaker Posted January 31, 2007 Report Posted January 31, 2007 ok, I patched it up. Let the mp-games begin!!!!!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now